Versatile Translucent Roofing Panels
APT’s translucent roofing material enables a building to meet the necessary requirements of an interior dwelling along with the additional function of turning daylight into a building material. When the building is finished and the sun shines, the residents live or work in a building that has become a friend with daylight.
Benefits of Translucent Roofing Panels.
- These polycarbonate panels can withstand extreme forces and are almost unbreakable. There are even bulletproof variants of polycarbonate used in things like police shields. These panels are also very light, making them easy to transport and install anywhere.
- With the UV blocking properties of polycarbonate, it is a perfect material for building awnings or conservatory roofs. These properties of polycarbonate also make it the ideal material for building greenhouses.
- Polycarbonate sheets are resistant to extreme temperatures (heat or cold, sunlight, snow, rain). This allows the panels to last for many years without fading or discoloration and will remain free from impact damage over the years.
- A translucent daylighting system can take on some of a building’s lighting load, resulting in less reliance on artificial light. Translucent polycarbonate roofing panels are designed to let in light and protect from the elements. It’s a perfect formula for comfort.
Why APT Metals is the top choice to buy Translucent Rooking Panels in UAE?
Here at APT Metals, we offer a wide range of polycarbonates. All of our polycarbonate products are extremely durable with high impact and weather resistance. Our polycarbonate sheets also have UV protection to delay and prevent damage from direct sunlight when used outdoors.
APT Metals, these panels are:
- High Quality
- UV Resistant
- Finest for greenhouses
- A Protector against fading
Are these Panels the right fit for you?
We want customers to be completely satisfied with their purchases. If you are still unsure whether polycarbonate is the right material for the task you have in mind, or if you have any other questions about polycarbonate, please contact us.
We are ever-ready to hear from you. With our experience and advice, you’ll get exactly what you need.